Privacy and Cookies
Privacy & policy
Prodeals.in built the prodeals app as a Commercial app. This SERVICE is provided by Prodeals.in and is intended for use as is.
This page is used to inform visitors regarding our policies with the collection, use, and disclosure of Personal Information if anyone decided to use our Service.
Information Collection and Use
The app does use third party services that may collect information used to identify you.
We want to inform you that whenever you use our Service, in a case of an error in the app we collect data and information (through third party products) on your phone called Log Data. This Log Data may include information such as your device Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, device name, operating system version, the configuration of the app when utilizing our Service, the time and date of your use of the Service, and other statistics.
Cookies are files with a small amount of data that are commonly used as anonymous unique identifiers. These are sent to your browser from the websites that you visit and are stored on your device's internal memory.
This Service does not use these “cookies” explicitly. However, the app may use third party code and libraries that use “cookies” to collect information and improve their services. You have the option to either accept or refuse these cookies and know when a cookie is being sent to your device. If you choose to refuse our cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of this Service.
We may employ third-party companies and individuals due to the following reasons:
- To facilitate our Service;
- To provide the Service on our behalf;
- To perform Service-related services; or
- To assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
We want to inform users of this Service that these third parties have access to your Personal Information. The reason is to perform the tasks assigned to them on our behalf. However, they are obligated not to disclose or use the information for any other purpose.
We value your trust in providing us your Personal Information, thus we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. But remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links to Other Sites
These Services do not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13. In the case we discover that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information, we immediately delete this from our servers. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us so that we will be able to do necessary actions.
PRODEALS commits to protect your privacy and deploying a technique that provides you full safety in online experience. This Statement of Privacy applies to the PRODEALS and governs data collection and usage. We have recognized that many visitors and users of this Website are concerned about the information they provide to us, and how we treat that information. We assure to protect your online data shared with us. We always encourage you to review the policies of our website and become much familiar with it. We strongly recommend you to periodically review the policy of how we are protecting your personal information. The Privacy Policies may get updated on timely basis to get customers feedback. By using the PRODEALS website, you should agree to the data practices described in this statement.
Collection of Personal Information
We collect information through various ways. Personal Identity gives information that provides identification of a specific end user. When you keep showing your interest online in certain activities, by creating an account, ordering a product from an ecommerce website, submitting forms, posting reviews, sending feedback to us, requesting information about our services, applying for a job we ask you to provide basic information about yourself. Sometimes it is optional but we need basic details such as name, gender, and contact information to provide services available. Sometimes while ordering a product or service we may ask you to provide us the details of your credit/debit card i.e. financial information like- your credit card or debit card number, when it get expires and its authentication codes or some other related information that is identified as mandatory and some as voluntary. If in case you don’t provide the mandatory information that is required for particular, you will not be permitted to engage in that activity. We use your personal information to provide you products and services, marketing promotions and to provide general statistics regarding use of the service which in turn help us to enhance the operation of the Website, improve our marketing and promotional efforts, analyze Website use, improve our product and service offerings, and to tailor your experience with the Institutions.
To use PRODEALS, It is needed to associate your account with a geographic location. To find your current location, we use the GPS and/or cellular antenna of your mobile device sometimes your IP address is also utilized by us to determine where you are. This information is to be posted publically when you use the PRODEALS services.
Where we use your personal Data:
- Your personal information is being used to provide you better services and products needed by you from us.
- Your personal information is being used to get feedback, maintain, and improve our sites. It is also helps us to respond to comments and questions and provides customer service.
- Your personal information is being used to send information including confirmations, invoices, technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages.
- Your personal information is being used to link or combine user information with other personal information.
- Your personal information is being used to protect, investigate, and deter against fraudulent, unauthorized, or illegal activity.
- Your personal information is being used to provide and deliver products and services customers request.
Where we share your details:
- If you allow us/ with your consent we share personal information with others for their own marketing uses. Those uses will be subject to their privacy policies.
- Your information can be shared during a business deal, or negotiate a business deal, which sometimes need transfer of all or a part of our business or assets.
- Your information can be shared for legal, protection, and safety purposes.
- Your information can be shared to abide by with laws.
- Your information can be shared to respond to lawful requests and legal processes.
- Your information can be shared in an emergency which includes shielding the safety of our customers, agents and our employees or any other person request on our site.
- Your information can be shared with those who need it to do work for us.
- In order to enhance the services and for interaction, we use your personal data.
How we secure your data:
It highly comes under our responsibility to secure and maintain the Personally Identifiable Information (PII) that we collect from various sources as discussed above, including restricting the number of people accessing our database servers, also installing electronic security systems that protect against unauthorized access. Since, flow of data over the Internet cannot be guaranteed to be completely secure, we do our best to maintain it. Correspondingly, we cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any information that you impart to us, so whatever you provide is at your own risk.
All payments done through our Website are SSL secured. It means that all your personal information as well as financial, you provide on the Website is transmitted using SSL (Secure Socket Layer) encryption. SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) is a standard security technology used to establish an encrypted (i.e. conversion of data into some other form to prevent unauthorized access) link between a web server and a browser. The link here ensures that all data which passes between the server and the browsers remain private and intact.
To have a better experience and to use all features in the application, we need below permissions and support to be used in our Android app.
Account Identity & Contacts:
We use it to allows you to do login using your email & personal information.
To provide location-specific functionality.
We need to send and receive SMS permission, so as to read your SMS and One Time password received on your mobile number for authentication of payments while making a transaction and during Login.
We require access to make phone calls through the app. You can call us or restaurants, hotels, spa/ salon outlets, etc directly through the app.
This permission is used for enabling local caching of data on your device to make your browsing experience faster and smoother. We do not store any confidential data as part of this permission.