Privacy and Cookies
Privacy & policy
PRODEALS commits to protect your privacy and deploying a technique that provides you full safety in online experience. This Statement of Privacy applies to the PRODEALS and governs data collection and usage. We have recognized that many visitors and users of this Website are concerned about the information they provide to us, and how we treat that information. We assure to protect your online data shared with us. We always encourage you to review the policies of our website and become much familiar with it. We strongly recommend you to periodically review the policy of how we are protecting your personal information. The Privacy Policies may get updated on timely basis to get customers feedback. By using the PRODEALS website, you should agree to the data practices described in this statement.
Collection of Personal Information
We collect information through various ways. Personal Identity gives information that provides identification of a specific end user. When you keep showing your interest online in certain activities, by creating an account, ordering a product from an ecommerce website, submitting forms, posting reviews, sending feedback to us, requesting information about our services, applying for a job we ask you to provide basic information about yourself. Sometimes it is optional but we need basic details such as name, gender, and contact information to provide services available. Sometimes while ordering a product or service we may ask you to provide us the details of your credit/debit card i.e. financial information like- your credit card or debit card number, when it get expires and its authentication codes or some other related information that is identified as mandatory and some as voluntary. If in case you don’t provide the mandatory information that is required for particular, you will not be permitted to engage in that activity. We use your personal information to provide you products and services, marketing promotions and to provide general statistics regarding use of the service which in turn help us to enhance the operation of the Website, improve our marketing and promotional efforts, analyze Website use, improve our product and service offerings, and to tailor your experience with the Institutions.
To use PRODEALS, It is needed to associate your account with a geographic location. To find your current location, we use the GPS and/or cellular antenna of your mobile device sometimes your IP address is also utilized by us to determine where you are. This information is to be posted publically when you use the PRODEALS services.
Where we use your personal Data:
- Your personal information is being used to provide you better services and products needed by you from us.
- Your personal information is being used to get feedback, maintain, and improve our sites. It is also helps us to respond to comments and questions and provides customer service.
- Your personal information is being used to send information including confirmations, invoices, technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages.
- Your personal information is being used to link or combine user information with other personal information.
- Your personal information is being used to protect, investigate, and deter against fraudulent, unauthorized, or illegal activity.
- Your personal information is being used to provide and deliver products and services customers request.
Where we share your details:
- If you allow us/ with your consent we share personal information with others for their own marketing uses. Those uses will be subject to their privacy policies.
- Your information can be shared during a business deal, or negotiate a business deal, which sometimes need transfer of all or a part of our business or assets.
- Your information can be shared for legal, protection, and safety purposes.
- Your information can be shared to abide by with laws.
- Your information can be shared to respond to lawful requests and legal processes.
- Your information can be shared in an emergency which includes shielding the safety of our customers, agents and our employees or any other person request on our site.
- Your information can be shared with those who need it to do work for us.
- In order to enhance the services and for interaction, we use your personal data.
How we secure your data:
It highly comes under our responsibility to secure and maintain the Personally Identifiable Information (PII) that we collect from various sources as discussed above, including restricting the number of people accessing our database servers, also installing electronic security systems that protect against unauthorized access. Since, flow of data over the Internet cannot be guaranteed to be completely secure, we do our best to maintain it. Correspondingly, we cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any information that you impart to us, so whatever you provide is at your own risk.
All payments done through our Website are SSL secured. It means that all your personal information as well as financial, you provide on the Website is transmitted using SSL (Secure Socket Layer) encryption. SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) is a standard security technology used to establish an encrypted (i.e. conversion of data into some other form to prevent unauthorized access) link between a web server and a browser. The link here ensures that all data which passes between the server and the browsers remain private and intact.